Monday, 08 June 2009 01:15
This page is ONLY for current and prospective students from the United States!
To best serve the needs of U.S. based students, all inquiries or questions MUST be routed to I.AME USA’s satellite office in California.
The information below is meant to assist you in understanding the process and procedures as you embark on I.AME’s global business education.
1. All applications for admissions, registration, and enrollment will be processed by I.AME’s California office.
2. Official Transcript of Records and all other documents and official communications MUST be sent to I.AME USA at the following address:
Dean of Admissions
International Academy of Management and Economics (I.AME)
1850 Sand Hill Road, Suite No. 04, Palo Alto, CA 9404, USA
Telephone No.: (650) 353-1709
3. For all questions, including the status of your application, registration, enrollment, current tuition fee schedule and other school related expenses, please call or email:
The Chancellor’s Office. USA
Mobile No.: 0016503531709
4. All course work, assignments, term papers, reports, and all other academic requirements shall be submitted to our I.AME’s California office.
5. I.AME is committed to the success of all our students! Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us as soon as possible.
Click here to download I.AME USA application form.